Модул DC-DC конвертор понижаващ/повишаващ от 5-30V до 0.5-30V
- тип - автоматичен понижаващ/повишаващ
- входно напрежение - 5V - 30V DC;
- изходно напрежение - 0.5V - 30V DC;
- плавно регулиране на изходното напрежение;
- многооборотен потенциометър;
- номинален изходен ток - 3А;
- максимален изходен ток - 4A;
- мощност: до 60W максимално
- ефективност на преубразуването: 88%
- температурен диапазон за работа: -40 ~ +85 градуса
- вградена защита при късо съединение
- размери - 65 х 48 х 23.5 mm.
1. as a common lift module with over current protection capability
(1) adjust the CV constant voltage potentiometer to make the output voltage reach the value of the voltage you want.
(2) with a multimeter measuring deflection of 10A current output short circuit current (directly to the two pen connected to the output end can be adjusted at the same time), CC constant current potentiometer to output current reaches a predetermined value of over-current protection. (for example, the current value of the multimeter is 2A. When you use the module, the maximum current can only reach 2A. When the current reaches 2A, the red constant voltage and constant current indicator light is on, otherwise the indicator lamp will go out.
Note: in this state, when the output is 0.05 European current sampling resistance, the load will have 0~0.3V pressure drop after the load, this is the normal phenomenon! The pressure drop was not your load was low, but dropped to the sampling resistance.
2. use as a battery charger
With the function of constant current module cannot be used to charge the battery, the battery and charger power consumption after the great pressure, causing the charging current is too large, causing damage to the battery, so from the beginning to use the constant current charging of the battery when charging to a certain degree of automatic switch back to constant voltage charging.
(1) you need to determine the floating voltage of the rechargeable battery and the charging current; (if the lithium battery parameter is 3.7V/2200mAh, then the float voltage is 4.2V, the maximum charging current of 1C, namely 2200mA)
(2) the no-load condition, multimeter output voltage regulating potentiometer, constant voltage to the output voltage to the floating voltage; (if the charge, to the 3.7V output voltage of the lithium battery can be adjusted to 4.2V)
(3) with a multimeter measuring deflection of 10A current output short circuit current (directly to the two pen received output end can be adjusted at the same time), constant current output current reaches the charging current potentiometer to a predetermined value;
(4) charging lamp current factory default is 0.1 times of the charging current; (the battery during charging current is reduced gradually, gradually from the constant current charging to constant voltage charging, if the charging current is set to 1A, then when the charging current is less than 0.1A, the blue light, green light, this time the battery is fully charged)
(5) connect the battery and charge it.
(step 1, 2, 3, 4: input power supply, output terminal unloaded battery)
3. as a high power LED constant current drive module
(1) determine the working current and maximum working voltage that you need to drive LED.
(2) under the condition of unloaded, the output voltage is measured by the multimeter, and the output voltage of the constant voltage potentiometer is adjusted to reach the maximum working voltage of LED.
(3) the short-circuit current is measured by a multimeter 10A current, and the constant current potentiometer is adjusted to make the output current reach the predetermined LED current.
(4) connect with LED, test machine.
(steps 1, 2, 3 are: input power supply, output no-load without LED lamp.)
Note: when this module is more than 3A and 35W, please strengthen the heat dissipation!!!
Matters needing attention:
The 1. module is inputting IN- for short connection with the output OUT-, otherwise the constant current function is invalid.
2. please ensure that the power supply is more power than the output load.
3. module input non input anti connection function, please pay attention to the positive and negative direction of power supply.
If the 4. module wants full load output, the input voltage is more than 8V, and when the input voltage is 5V, the output power is about 15W. The maximum current value of the module is 4A, and the premise is limited to the maximum output power, such as the output 17V, and the current should not be greater than 2A.
The 5. module has output short-circuit protection. After the short-circuit protection, the module automatically closes the output and restores the module to power. If your power supply has no output current limiting protection, it is recommended to fuse the module input front end to improve the safety factor.
The 6. module has the function of input under voltage protection. The default is about 4.2V. If it is lower than this value, it will automatically disconnect the output, restore the module to power again, and pay attention to the voltage at the module port. When the input current is relatively large, do not ignore the partial pressure on the input conductor.
The 7. module contains three indicator lights, constant voltage and constant current status indicator (red, constant current mode), charging indication (blue), and full indicator (green, turn lamp current size is set current 1/10).