Модул DC-DC повишаващ 1200W 20A 8-60V до 12-80V
- тип: повишаващ
- входно напрежение: 8-60V
- входен ток: 20A
- изходно напрежение: 12-80V
- изходен ток: 20A(макс) при над 18A, моля добавете вентилатор
- изходна мощмост = Input voltage * 20A, such as: input 12V * 20A = 240W, input 24V * 20A =
- 480W, input 48V * 20A = 960W, input 60V * 20A = 1200W
- (If you need more power, you can use two modules in parallel, such as the output to 30A,
- two modules can be used in parallel,the current per module can be adjusted to 15A.)
- Working temperature: -40 to + 85 degrees (ambient temperature is too high, please enhance heat dissipation)
- работна честота: 150KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 95% (efficiency related with input,output voltage, current and voltage difference.)
- Overcurrent protection: Yes (With current limiting adjustment, adjustable output current limit, current exceeds the current limit, the output current is automatically reduced to a minimum 5A, according to the nature of the load current will be different.)
- Short circuit protection: Yes (input 20A fuse) double short circuit protection, the use of more security.
- Input reverse polarity protection: None (if necessary, please enter the string into the diode)
- Output prevent reverse irrigation: Yes, for charging plus blocking diode is not required.
- Installation: 4pcs 3mm screws
- Connection: solderless;terminals output
- Module dimensions:85*63*64(L*W*H)
- Weight: 350g
CV: Output voltage adjustment
Adjust to CV potentiometer, according to your battery or LED to set the required output voltage value.
CC: Output current adjustment
Adjust to CC potentiometer counterclockwise about 30 laps, the output current is set to the minimum,then connect the LED,adjust to CC potentiometer to the required current. (Please adjust the converter after the battery have already been discharged when charging. )Please do not use the short-circuit way to adjust current.
CL: Overcurrent adjustment
Design for output short circuit protection,that is when the output short circuit exceed the set limit current, power off and the output to a minimum 5A, vary depending on the load, thereby protecting the power module and power the device is not damaged.
Adjustment method: first to set the current of protection point.For example the current is 8A ,it will protect.Using the method of output current adjustment,to set the output current to 8A, and then adjust the "overcurrent adjustment" CL potentiometer (counterclockwise rotation)to the output current can be suddenly reduced to the minimum.At this time overcurrent point is 8A. (Note that if the current protection point of less than equipment needed current source is protected, we recommend that if you don’t need the overcurrent protection, Adjust to CL potentiometer clockwise about 30 laps to set the
protection point to max